Four Rivers Shuttle has been serving the Missoula area for over a decade.
We offer daily shuttle service on the Blackfoot, Clark Fork, Bitterroot, Rock Creek during the fishing season, and will try to help with any other trip arrangements you might have.
Please call 406-370-5845 to make shuttle arrangements or to make boat rental reservations. Keep in mind we are out of cell service alot during our route, so leave a message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We are now offering
Click the Raft Rentals or Canoe Rentals Button on the right of the Page.
How to order a shuttle
1. Call 406-370-5845 before 10 AM the day of the shuttle if possible. Advanced reservations are accepted. We are first come first serve and get booked up quick in the busy season.
2. Give us your vehicle information. Make, Model, License Plate number, color, special driving instructions. All vehicles must have current insurance as required by the state. Requesting a shuttle is considered confirmation of current liability insurance.
3. Let us know where and when you are going on the river. We will need to know the put-in location and time, the take-out location and time.
4. Let us know what to do with the keys. Where will you will leave the keys for us and where will we leave the keys for you when we are done.
5. Make arrangements for payment. Payments are accepted in cash, check, or credit card. Payments are also accepted on this web page, just click the pay now button.